- If you’re in food production, you’ll know how Food Acids eat away at concrete & inferior coatings!
- Manufacturers know how impact damage can fracture & break floor surfaces.
- Those who run fork lifts see the damage caused along construction joints.
- Rising Damp can cause most coatings to peel & lift.
- Wet floors, are a large problem, as they can be slippery and cause accidents.
- Hygiene problems & odour can occur in toilet blocks.
- Chemical attacks happen in many industries!
- Extremes of temperature can crack & ruin concrete
The Solutions Vary
- Abrasion Resistance
- Anti Slip Systems, on walkways, steps, ramps
- Decorative Patterns, with Built-in Safety, including Multi Coloured Chip Systems, & Exposed Aggregate
- Colour Tints & wide range of Bright Colours, or Clear Sealers which enhance the natural appeal of concrete
- Epoxy Roll Coats, or Self Leveling Systems & Trowel Applications, including Grading to Drains
- All with chemical & temperature resistance
- Flexible systems where movement is present
- Hygienic Applications, with Built-in Anti Microbial systems
Allsafe can repair:
- Construction (Expansion) Joints, & fill them effectively
- Damaged Coves, or Build new
- Jolt & Trip Hazards
- Voids, cracks & holes in your concrete
- Spalled & Eroded Concrete Floors